Sunday, April 5, 2009

Simply Unbelievable

We can’t believe you finished the task
Across all the states it was a big ask
Were all so proud of all you have done
This amazing achievement is second to none.

From Richard to Phil, Merv through to Tom
Their will be lots of well-done`s and best wishes to come
For Stoney and Stretch and Mr Porth too a million best wishes are all sent to you.
But the one that we all take our hats off today is for Andy the Bear, we hope your ok?

These magical moments are all down to you, the time and the effort you put your TEAM through. The heart of a lion and nerves of Welsh steel, it makes us all proud in the way that we feel.

By being successful and completing the deal you have raised lots of money for the Noahs` Ark Appeal.
I’m sure when you get home you’ll all be in Heaven
But how about Oz in two thousand and eleven?

Well fancy it?

Andy I take my hat off to you and the boys, it’s simply an unbelievable achievement you have conquered, and I'm sure I speak on behalf of all your family and friends that this achievement and the smiles you will now put the faces of many Welsh children in need is down to you.

You deserve a medal mate!

I have a tear or two in my eyes writing this :)

Steve Stone
Bookmark and Share

No comments: